EVENT: Couture Fashion Week New York
EVENT DATES: February 14-15, 2020
EVENT LOCATION: 4W43 Building, 4 West 43rd Street, New York City.
DETAILS: 150+ runway fashion models for our flagship semi-annual event presenting collections by top fashion designers from around the world.
REQUIREMENTS: See model requirements below.
CASTING: In person castings will be held in New York City starting in January 2020. You can apply now below to be invited. If you do not meet the requirements, please do not submit an application. We are NOT casting male models or child models at this time. Please do not submit multiple applications. We do not cover travel or accommodations to castings or to the event. If you are not in the New York area, we do not recommend you apply since there is no guarantee you will be selected. Models who are selected at the casting are not guaranteed to walk in any shows. That determination is made by designers at their model fittings.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit form below. If you are not at least 5’9″, please do NOT apply.
- Attractive female runway models
- Height: 5’9″ and taller in bare feet
- Dress size 2-4
- Age 18-25
- Must be healthy, in good physical shape
- Clear unblemished skin ( NO PIMPLES on face or body)
- Straight white teeth
- No tan lines
- No obvious scars
- No excessive piercings or tattoos
- You will be asked to walk
- We will ask to see your legs, arms and upper back (to see if you can model open back gowns)
If you are invited to the casting call, please bring with you:
- 1 comp card or photo with your contact information (cell and e-mail) and your TRUE current stats:
– Your name
– Height (in bare feet – we will measure you!)
– Measurements: Bust, Waist, Hips
– Dress size
– Shoe size
- Pair of high heels (to see you walk), shorts or bathing suit (there will be an area to change clothes)
- If under age 18, please bring a parent or guardian to the casting
Each model must attend an in-person casting, even if you have worked at our past events
Please submit the form below for pre-qualification.
If pre-qualified, you will be emailed the casting invitation starting in early 2020.